.

THE PAIN OF DISCIPLINE OR THE PAIN OF REGRET, YOU CHOOSE!

Main Purpose of this blog!

This blog is for you! Our family and friends who need a little extra motivation when it comes to eating healthy and exercising. Most of you have seen the popular TV series The Biggest Loser and have noted the life changing events that have occured. We are going to do our own version of the biggest loser only we are calling it The Healthy Habits Challenge. If you are interested we are asking that you send 20 dollars to my cute mom Linda Brindley Chipman asap. The challenge will begin on Monday, January 10th, 2011 and goes for 8 weeks which means it will end Sunday, March 6th. The more who participate, the more money their will be in the pot. At 20 dollars each, it is going to add up fast, but all money aside we really want to use this blog as a place where we can post our progress and encourage each other with ideas of what we are doing to keep fit and healthy. Please refer to the "log in" information (on side bar) so you can post your ideas. Remember to read the rules carefully (on the side bar) as well as the Healthy Habits Contract (first post). Good Luck Everyone!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Contract!

***As part of the Healthy Habits Challenge we are asking all of you who choose to participate to read the following contract and type your name in the comment box:

 THE CONTRACT:
By typing my name in the comments box, I hereby swear that I will follow all of the rules of the Healthy Habits Challenge that have been outlined on this blog.  I will work hard in developing healthy habits by good old fashioned exercise and eating right.  I know that if I choose to take diet pills or any other quick fix weight loss remedy such as HCG I am cheating and therefore must withdraw from the competition.  I will come to this blog when I need support and will try my best to encourage and support others.  Again, I promise to be completely honest with myself as well as everyone who is participating! 

Signed,

65 comments:

  1. I would like to, are non-family or friends welcome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM READY!!!!! Teara
    PS Sundee you are awesome! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby stole my identity for a minute! ha ha I'm in too!!!! Kami White

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in.....Robyne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!!! I'm in too!
    Terra Turner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because you're an awesome and inspiring visiting teacher Sundee! Brittney Israelsen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's do it, I'm in! Melissa Cox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sundee!! I am sooooo super excited for this challange! What a great idea. I would LOVE if you'd link FABuptheflab blog, thanks for thinking of us! I'm doing a post for MONDAY dedicated to this challenge. We'll be posting every Mon-Wed-Fri. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to get started!!!
    Elizabeth Boucher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly is in.. And very motivated for all that money.. So beware all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im in, Im so excited to start!!! Shelly Hodges

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo Hoo! Lets get losin' :)
    *~Lynette~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachelle Jensen is in!!! Let's start shedding the pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! I am in and excited to be a part. I need a challenge and excited to join in. Thanks! Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey I am signing up for my sister Amber Petersen

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to join... Sierra Sorensen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, after long deliberation I have decided to do the challenge. I talked to Cassie Gleave and she made a good point that even if I don't win the money, at least I will lose weight. Good luck girlie's! Ashlee Gleave

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK I'm in too I need to shed a few lbs ,Lindsey Yardley

    ReplyDelete
  21. OK... because my sisters are nazis :)... Melissa Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am signing the contract! Good luck everyone!! -Shawnee Heugly

    ReplyDelete
  23. I sure could use a little extra motivation! I promise...I will follow the rules AND lose a few pounds:). YAY! I can't wait. Thanks for spreading the news Rachel. --Ashlee Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lets get our fat booty's in shape girls...and guys!! :) Even if you dont win the money fitting into your SKINNY jeans (or for you guys..looking AMAZING with your shirt off!!) again is PRICELESS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, I would LOVE to be in. Angela Ames :o)
    P.S. Jackson wants to be in too...is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am in! I will give it a try! DeAnn Stopper

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm in! What a fun bunch of losers! Melinda Huntsman

    ReplyDelete