.

THE PAIN OF DISCIPLINE OR THE PAIN OF REGRET, YOU CHOOSE!

Main Purpose of this blog!

This blog is for you! Our family and friends who need a little extra motivation when it comes to eating healthy and exercising. Most of you have seen the popular TV series The Biggest Loser and have noted the life changing events that have occured. We are going to do our own version of the biggest loser only we are calling it The Healthy Habits Challenge. If you are interested we are asking that you send 20 dollars to my cute mom Linda Brindley Chipman asap. The challenge will begin on Monday, January 10th, 2011 and goes for 8 weeks which means it will end Sunday, March 6th. The more who participate, the more money their will be in the pot. At 20 dollars each, it is going to add up fast, but all money aside we really want to use this blog as a place where we can post our progress and encourage each other with ideas of what we are doing to keep fit and healthy. Please refer to the "log in" information (on side bar) so you can post your ideas. Remember to read the rules carefully (on the side bar) as well as the Healthy Habits Contract (first post). Good Luck Everyone!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Challenger List Update!

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that my mom has updated the challengers list in the bottom right corner of the blog.  Everyone who sent in their weight should be on the list. There is a star by the names of those who have paid the $20.00   Please remember to have your $20.00 in her hand by next Monday to avoid being disqualified.  My mom will update the list as the money comes in.

How's it going with you all anyways???? Are you working hard?  I actually walked 3 miles on my treadmill today which is a "big deal" to me. I watched last nights episode of The Biggest Loser while I was walking. It really motivated me! If they can work hard than so can I. 

I'm trying to eliminate sugar from my diet. It's been hard. I bought some 60 calorie Jello pudding snacks. I had one this afternoon. It was actually pretty good. 

I would love for you to all share your ideas, and success stories on this blog.  Any recipes would be much appreciated.

So glad we are all working on being healthy together!!

Love, Sundee

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sundee!!!! 3 Miles?!? You Go Girl!!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have discovered a fun and extra YUMMY way to eat fruit while getting an extra dose of water with it! I am loving the fresh Texas grapefruits here in Fort Worth! They are huge, so I am using half of one per serving. I shell the whole thing like I would an orange. I even peal off all the clear junk so just the red meat is all that is left. I put it in my magic bullet with ice, sodium-free club soda, splenda, and a few drops of liquid vanilla creme sweet stevia. Blend it up and YUMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I keep forgetting to leave my name when I post comments. The grapefruit slush is posted by Rachelle Jensen! Hope you all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle, the grapefruit smoothie sounds really good!! I will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I proved to myself that I could do it!! I went to the movies last night for date night with my hubby and I had NO popcorn. I have NEVER went to a theater without having popcorn. Funny part was that I didn't really miss it. I ate a handfull of carrots and broccoli right before we left. Put in a piece of the yummy Extra Strawberry Shortcake gum and was good. LOL. Yes, this is a huge thing for me.

    I also went to Zumba at the church yesterday morning. SOOOOO FUN! Anyone in the Enoch area can come. It is Mon & Wed at 10:00 and Fri at 9:00 at the stake center It's FREE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, having no popcorn at the movie is a HUGE accomplishment in my book! I love all the new flavors of Extra gum. Have you tried the Key Lime Pie? Tastes just like the real thing! The chocolate mint is pretty good too:):)
    Keep up the good work!

    Love, Sundee

    ReplyDelete